Our partners state that help is needed using data and assessments well.
Supporting schools with using the right data at the right time for the right purpose.
MCESA supports LEAs with optimizing their assessment and data sources and data use practices by collaborating with school and district leaders to provide support in these areas:
- Creating a culture and system that uses data effectively
- Applying data use skills and knowledge
- Supporting development or reflection on district assessment plans
- Supporting development of assessments that are rigorous and aligned
Formative Assessment Practices
- Developing systematic formative and summative assessments and practices to monitor and drive instruction
- Implementing everyday formative assessments and practices to monitor and adjust instruction at the classroom level