MCESA offers the following fiscal management services:
- Financial consulting.
- Reconciling cash balances with the County Treasurer's office.
- Assist in budget preparation and analysis with school districts.
- Reviewing annual financial reports and expenditure budgets.
- Working cooperatively with school districts in determining local property tax rates.
- Assisting school districts in complying with state and federal statutes and regulations.
- Deposit revenues with the County Treasurer on behalf of school districts.
- Act as a liaison on behalf of school districts with local, county, state and federal entities.