Our partners share how difficult it is to acquire, install, and maintain an infrastructure that supports teachers and students with 21st Century learning expectations.
Help schools plan, implement, and maintain a robust technology infrastructure for educators and students
According to the U.S. Department of Education, "Technology now allows for personalized digital learning for every student in the nation so long as leaders have the technological infrastructure and human capacity in place to ensure success." However, less than 30 percent of schools have the bandwidth they need to teach using today's technology, according to the MIT Technology Review. Lack of access to technology is one of the biggest factors in economic inequity in the United States. Technology access across Maricopa County is inconsistent and students are missing out on becoming future ready.
The MCESA technology team's accomplishments were recognized in 2013 with the prestigious international Computerworld Honors Laureate for its innovative use of educational technology. The award of acknowledged the extensive array of technology services that keep MCESA's internal organization online and aid school districts. Services provided include, but are not limited to the following:
- IT executive leadership for your organization.
- Strategic IT planning and technical roadmap development.
- Technical IT project management.
- Enterprise-wide IT end-user helpdesk support - MCESA will become your IT support services for your end users for your organization.
- Enterprise-wide application support for applications such as MS Exchange, ERP systems, premise/cloud-based applications.
- Enterprise-wide remote device support of Desktops, Laptops, Mobile devices, printers, etc.
- Enterprise-wide Business Impact Analysis (BIA), Risk Analysis (RA), Business Continuity Planning (BCP), Disaster Recovery planning (DRP).
- Technical IT RFP consulting/development.
- Maintenance of enterprise computer network systems, including those for distance learning and the Infinite Visions Enterprise Edition software necessary for cash, budget, and grants management.
- Audit preparation and remediation.
- Enterprise-wide IT standards, policies and/or procedures.
- IT Budget preparation and implementation.
- IT Inventory hardware and software tracking.
- E-Rate strategic planning and integration with enterprise IT strategy.