We strive to expedite the processing and distribution of expense payments for Maricopa County school districts, while maintaining discretion and prudence. We are responsible for verifying cash and budget balances in order to release warrants. We also verify governing board's expenditures.
On a weekly basis, we process about 4,000 warrants (both payroll and payables) and 7,000 direct deposit transactions. We strive to be efficient when processing such a large number of transactions while remaining flexible to ensure everyone gets paid in a timely fashion.
Documents and Forms
- Sample Resolution - Execution of Warrants Between Board Meetings
- School Funded Lost Warrant Instructions For use when re-issuing a warrant that has been considered lost (non-garnishment only)
- School Funded Lost Warrant Affidavit Sample affidavit for use when submitting for a lost warrant issued by MCESA (non-garnishment only)
- Stop/Cancel Warrant Form Form to request the stop/cancel of a warrant issued by MCESA when the district or MCESA has physical position of the warrant.
- Check Printing Schedule MCESA check printing schedule covering most processing weeks of the year.